"Whatâ€™s your Dream" International Colouring in Competition
Haemophilia Foundation Australia has launched an exciting international colouring in competition "Whatâ€™s your Dreamâ€ť for children around the world.
The competition will be judged at the 2014 WFH Congress in Melbourne from 11-15 May 2014. The competition is supported by the Octapharma Group.
Children from any country in the following age groups may enter:
- Category 1: children aged under 4 years
- Category 2: children aged 5 to 8 years
- Category 3: children aged 9 to 11 years
For more information please email Natashia Coco email@example.com or call +61 3 9885 7800.
We look forward to your organisation participating in this great international colour in competition. Please feel free to pass on this email to local chapters, contacts and Haemophilia Treatment Centres.
We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne!
- Click here for more info with the Terms and Conditions.
- Colour in sheet: Download (Right click + Save image as...)
- Registration form: Download
Submit your registration form and colour in sheet to HSM via email or postage by 28th February 2014. For email submission, please convert the colour in sheet to PDF with colour and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.